At the beginning I wanted to make a single post but while writing I have realized there were too many aphorisms I wanted to save.
I do not copy and paste huge lists of quotes that don’t mean a thing to me.
I only share with you what represent me the most:
1. If we were meant to stay in one place we’d had roots instaed of feet, he said – Rachel Wolchin
2. Not all those wander are lost – J.R.R. Tolkien
3. The world is a book and those who don’t travel read only a page – Saint Augustine
4. This was what made the difference. The way a place kept your story. How you could read it every time you came back – Paolo Cognetti
5. Collect moments, not things – Anonymous
6. Travel is the only thing you can buy that makes you richer – Anonymous
7. With age comes wisdom, with travel comes understanding – Sandra Lake
8. The journey not the arrival matters -T.S. Eliot
9. A ship in a harbor is safe, but it not what ships are built for – John A. Shedd
10. I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list – Susan Sontag